We collect data when you:
- fill in a request for information,
- complete a registration form,
- make an online payment for your registration and/or tuition fees,
- apply via the “Join Us” section,
- subscribe to our Newsletter,
- browse the website, through cookies generated by Google Analytics Google Tags.
The data we collect includes:
- Personal information:
- Your title,
- Your last name and first name,
- Your date &place of birth,
- Your postal address: road, postal code and city,
- Your landline and/or mobile phone number,
- Your email address,
- Your marital status,
- Your Social Security number,
- Details of your Secondary School qualifications (equivalent of French Baccalaureate): subjects, year obtained, name and address of your school,
- Your higher education: current level of studies, course details, name and address of your institution,
- Your grade transcripts,
- Your level in English and other modern foreign language(s),
- Your computing skills,
- Your most recent qualification,
- Your most recent position,
- Your passport photo,
- Your CV and personal statement,
- The last name and first name of your guarantor(s),
- Your credit card details.
- Information concerning your parents or guardians:
- Their title(s),
- Their last name(s) &first name(s),
- Their postal address: road, postal code and city,
- Their landline and/or mobile and/or work phone number(s),
- Their email address(es),
- Their socio-economic classification,
- Their profession(s),
- The sector of activity of the organisation(s) they work in,
- Their family ties with your guardian (if relevant).
In addition, we receive and automatically record information from your computer and browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your software and hardware, and the pages you select.
Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used to:
- Make the website work as you’d expect,
- Improve our level of customer service and support,
- Contact you by e-mail or by telephone,
- Register you as a student on one of our campuses,
- Conduct surveys.
3.Disclosing information for online marketing or commercial purposes
We are the sole owners of the data collected from this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given away to another company for whatever reason, without your prior consent, beyond what is necessary for us to reply to a request and/or transaction.
4.Disclosing your information to third parties
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or in running our business, as long as these parties agree to keeping your information private and confidential.
It is our policy to comply with requests or requirements to share your personal information for the purpose of enquiries, for preventing or taking action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations representing a potential threat to the physical safety of individuals, breaches of our acceptable use policy, or when the Law obliges us to do so.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for the purpose of marketing, advertising or other such uses.
We have put in place a variety of security measures to keep your personal data secure. We use cutting edge encryption technology to protect private data that is transmitted online. We also protect your personal information offline. Only those members of staff who need to carry out specific tasks (for example, invoicing or customer services) are authorised to access personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to stockpersonally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment.
We use the email address you provided us with to send you information and updates concerning your application, to give you occasional news about the Group and any other information on related products or services, etc.If at any point you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive communications from us, the instructions for unsubscribing can be found at the bottom of our emails.
Internet users may request for their personal information to be deleted by writing to us at the following email address: email@example.com or by letter to: Service Communication – 23, rue de Cronstadt – Paris 15ème, France.