International Relations Team
Our students benefit from the expertise of an international relations team working to promote Groupe ESPI overseas. Our Group’s governing bodies have also set a primary strategic objective for the gradual development of ESPI as an international brand.
We are a member of the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI), a worldwide business networking organisation for all professionals associated with the real estate industry. Groupe ESPI benefits from direct access to information on international real estate initiatives and industry training needs, which allows us to follow the development of best practices across the globe in terms of real estate professions. We therefore believe it is vital that our courses help students develop an international outlook for future success in the profession.
- Courses with an underlying international dimension
- Cosmopolitan academic team to encourage student mobility
- An increasingly international research output
- Opportunities for student mobility as standard academic procedure
- High-quality and developing international locations and partnerships
- Continuing professional education training solutions for internationally-focused businesses
- Participation in the annual Businet Conferences in 2017 et 2018 : businet.org.uk
The International Relations Team
A project co-financed by the National Erasmus Bureau